About The Energy Review/Audit
Energy is a major factor when it comes to company overheads and its carbon footprint. In modern business practices, companies are becoming more aware of their impact on the environment. The purpose of this energy review is to identify and recommend strategies to reduce energy consumption related overheads, and ultimately reduce a company’s carbon footprint.
The strategies used are:
- A collection and review of historic invoicing data occurs.
- Auditing of all current plant, equipment and fixtures and fittings is needed.
- Collection of current pricing/tariff arrangements with suppliers.
- Trend identification.
- Consumption analysis, Tariff comparisons and recommendations.
- Co2 Analysis in line with client requirements, usually at per capita.
- Review recommendations and savings.
- Cost Analysis/ Investment Return analysis.
- Electronic (PDF) and Hard-Copy of Energy Review Report or MS Power-point presentation.
Carbon Footie carry out their Energy Reviews in respect to AS/NZ Standard 3598:2000 (Energy Audit guide lines), with alignment to the standards of a Level 2 Energy Audit.
Historical energy data is reviewed for all relevant utilities. Where data is available, seasonal and load data will be reviewed, analysed and presented. Site visits are performed in line with AS/NZ standard 3598:2000. During site visits, relevant plant, equipment and fittings are visually examined and recorded.
Recommendations are made with regard to the results of the Energy Review in consultation with qualified trade and engineering personnel.
The specific levels of detail assessed in a review are determined by customer specified requirements, the size of the premise, and the level of data available at the time of the review. This does not take extraordinary events, such as environmental disasters, in to consideration.
Review accuracy is dependent on availability of required information. Where it is possible and required, realistic data estimations may be put in place by Carbon Footie. If specific information is not available even after customer consultation, it is possible that some areas of the review will not be able to be performed.
Recommendations are based on information and data available at the time Energy Review is undertaken. The accuracy of these recommendations may be subject to variables outside of the scope of the audit, and outside the control of Carbon Footie. All care and diligence will be taken to ensure accuracy of information presented.
* This is only for Metro Perth and Mandurah Regions